- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 1 pouch Barilla® Ready Pasta Rotini
- 1 cup yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 can tuna in water
- ½ cup frozen artichoke hearts, quartered
- ½ cup roasted red peppers in a jar, diced
- ½ cup black olives, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil & vinegar dressing
- ½ cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- Tear corner of Ready Pasta pouch to vent, heat in microwave for one minute; empty the pasta into a bowl and let it cool down.
- Meanwhile, in 4 mason jars evenly divide the ingredients by layering in order: the dressing, olives, peppers, artichoke, tuna, cherry tomatoes, pasta and cheese.
- Shake to combine and enjoy!