Summer Pasta Salad with Tomato, Basil, and Mozzarella
Put simply, this caprese pasta salad recipe is quick. Simply heat up the microwaveable pasta pouch for the Ready Pasta Rotini for one minute, chop your ingredients, and serve this summer pasta salad!
Nothing says summer like fresh ingredients, and nothing says fresh ingredients like a tomato, basil, and mozzarella pasta salad! With all the time you'll save prepping this dish, explore more quick and easy Ready Pasta recipes from Barilla.
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Serves 2 people
- 1 pouch Barilla® Ready Pasta Rotini
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 6 basil leaves, julienne
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup Bocconcini Mozzarella cheese balls, halved
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tear corner of the rotini Ready Pasta pouch to vent, heat in microwave for one minute.
- Combine the tomatoes, basil, olive oil and cheese in a large bowl, season with salt and black pepper.
- Add rotini pasta to the bowl, stir and enjoy!