Ingredients for 2 servings
- 1 pouch Barilla® Ready Pasta Elbows
- ½ cup frozen or canned corn (if frozen, thawed)
- ½ cup frozen edamame, thawed
- 1 cup broccoli florets, small
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons prepared Teriyaki
- 1 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shredded
- Tear Ready Pasta pouch open about 1 inch, place into a microwave and cook for 1 minute.
- Empty the pasta into a bowl and let it cool down.
- Once the pasta has cooled, combine all ingredients together – serve & enjoy!