Ingredients for 2 people
- 1 pouch Barilla® Ready Pasta Gemelli
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 leek, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 cup rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced into wedges
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium-high heat then add the leek and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken and tomatoes and sauté for 3-4 minutes or until heated through and tomatoes start releasing their juice; season with salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta according to the directions then combine with the sauce, serve and enjoy!