Weeknight Shrimp & Arugula Rotini
with Ready Pasta
Ingredients for 2 people
- 1 pouch Barilla® Ready Pasta Rotini
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
1In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium-high heat then add the shrimp and cook on both sides until opaque.
2Add the arugula and tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and cook for one minute.
3Tear corner of Ready Pasta pouch to vent, heat in microwave for one minute, then combine with the shrimp, top with cheese, serve and enjoy.