Ingredients for 2 people
- 1 pouch Barilla® Ready Pasta Rotini
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium-high heat then add the shrimp and cook on both sides until opaque.
- Add the arugula and tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and cook for one minute.
- Tear corner of Ready Pasta pouch to vent, heat in microwave for one minute, then combine with the shrimp, top with cheese, serve and enjoy.