This recipe was created by Chef Stuart O’Keeffe on behalf of Barilla®.
Ingredients 2 Servings
- ¼ cup Barilla® Classic Genovese Pesto
- 2 ciabatta rolls
- 6 salami slices
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ½ cup jarred roasted red peppers, roughly chopped
- ½ cup prepared artichoke hearts, chopped
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives, halved and pitted
- 1 cup baby arugula
- Slice ciabatta rolls in half and toast for 2-3 minutes under the broiler. Remove from oven.
- Mix lemon juice and pesto; spread the bottoms of the bread.
- Divide the ingredients between the sandwiches, layering alternate colors to create a contrasting effect. Finish with the arugula on top.
- Wrap the sandwiches with wax paper and slice before serving.