This recipe was created by Chef Stuart O’Keeffe on behalf of Barilla®.
Ingredients 2 Servings
- 2 tablespoons Barilla® Classic Genovese Pesto
- 2 6-ounces Cod fillets
- 6 red baby potatoes, sliced, divided
- 8 asparagus spears, trimmed 1-2 inches from the end, divided
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved, divided
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup lemon juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, divided
- Preheat oven to 375˚ F.
- Season cod with salt and pepper. Spread pesto over fish fillets and set aside.
- Lay out 1 large sheet (about 16" x 12") of parchment paper. Place potato slices, asparagus, tomatoes in the center of the paper, season with salt and pepper, a splash of lemon juice. Place fish fillet on top with a slice of lemon. Drizzle 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, and 2 sprigs of thyme.
- Fold over the ends of the paper to enclose the fish. Place on a baking sheet. Repeat with remaining fish.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until fish reaches 130˚F to 135˚F on a thermometer.
- Remove from oven, place on a plate and enjoy!