Broiled Salmon with Barilla® Garlic Alfredo Sauce & Zucchini
- 4 4-ounce salmon filets
- 2 cups Barilla® Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- 3 zucchini, sliced half moon
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley leaves
- ¾ cup chives, sliced
- ½ cup toasted almonds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to the broiler setting. On a foil-lined cookie sheet place the salmon skin side down, season with salt and pepper.
- Top each filet with ¼ of the sauce, the zucchini and a sprinkle of Parmigiano then broil until golden brown and fully cooked, approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes.
- To serve plate each fish separately then garnish with toasted almonds, parsley, and chives.