Barilla® Tomato & Basil Sauce
with Grilled Veggie & Mozzarella Cheese Crostini
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 cup Barilla® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 20 slices French Baguette, on a bias
- 5 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 Zucchini, sliced ¼ inch thick
- 1 Yellow Squash sliced ¼ inch thick
- 1 Portabella mushroom, cleaned of bristles
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella
1Pre heat oven to 375 ˚F.
2Brush slices of baguette with olive oil and season with salt and pepper Roast until slightly brown in color Season veggies with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil, grill until done on both sides.
3Place on sheet tray to cool Chop up all grilled items and mix together with 1 tbsp olive oil, and mozzarella cheese.
4Top each crostini with 1 tbsp Barilla Tomato & Basil Sauce and a heaping spoon full of veggies mix.
5Place on sheet tray and bake in oven until cheese is melted