Cream Cheese Pesto Dip RecipeIt's amazing what a little pesto can do in a three cheese dip! This creamy dip recipe is enhanced by the fresh twist of basil, garlic, and Italian cheeses in Barilla Basil Pesto. Serve this pesto dip with crunchy breadsticks.
- ½ jar Barilla® Basil Pesto
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup provolone cheese, diced
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- In a small bowl combine ricotta, provolone and cream cheese then place into a small cast iron skillet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until melted and bubbling.
- Remove the cast iron skillet from the oven and top with pesto.
- Garnish with basil and serve with breadsticks.