Cream Cheese Pesto Dip RecipeIt's amazing what a little pesto can do in a three cheese dip! This creamy dip recipe is enhanced by the fresh twist of basil, garlic, and Italian cheeses in Barilla Rustic Basil Pesto. Serve this pesto dip with crunchy breadsticks.
Ingredients for 4 people
- ½ jar Barilla® Rustic Basil Pesto
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup provolone cheese, diced
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- In a small bowl combine ricotta, provolone and cream cheese then place into a small cast iron skillet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until melted and bubbling.
- Remove the cast iron skillet from the oven and top with pesto.
- Garnish with basil and serve with breadsticks.