3 Cheese & Basil Pesto Dip Recipe
Make pesto the life of the party with this cream cheese pesto dip recipe.
Cream Cheese Pesto Dip RecipeIt's amazing what a little pesto can do in a three cheese dip! This creamy dip recipe is enhanced by the fresh twist of basil, garlic, and Italian cheeses in Barilla Basil Pesto. Serve this pesto dip with crunchy breadsticks.
- ½ jar Barilla® Traditional Basil Pesto
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup provolone cheese, diced
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped
1Preheat oven to 425° F.
2In a small bowl combine ricotta, provolone and cream cheese then place into a small cast iron skillet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until melted and bubbling.
3Remove the cast iron skillet from the oven and top with pesto.
4Garnish with basil and serve with breadsticks.