- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients 4 Servings
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 8 teaspoons Barilla® Rustic Basil Pesto
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 yellow squash, cut into ¼ inch slices
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices whole grain bread, cut in half
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Season cherry tomatoes and yellow squash with olive oil, salt and pepper, then bake for about 10 minutes or until slightly brown. Cool down.
- Toast bread in the oven; spread with pesto, top with tomatoes, squash mixture and garnish with feta cheese.