Barilla® Basil Pesto Crostini
with Yellow Squash, Cherry Tomato & Feta Cheese
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- 8 teaspoons Barilla® Basil Pesto
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 yellow squash, cut into ¼ inch slices
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices whole grain bread, cut in half
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
1Preheat oven to 450°F.
2Season cherry tomatoes and yellow squash with olive oil, salt and pepper, then bake for about 10 minutes or until slightly brown. Cool down.
3Toast bread in the oven; spread with pesto, top with tomatoes, squash mixture and garnish with feta cheese.