- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 jar Barilla® Rustic Basil Pesto
- 4 4-ounce salmon filets
- 1 cup Brussel sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 pint yellow cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons parsley leaves
- ¾ cup chives, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to the broiler setting.
- In a foil-lined cookie sheet place the fish skin side down, season with salt and pepper.
- Top each filet with ¼ of the pesto sauce and some of the Brussel sprouts.
- Arrange the tomatoes on the same tray then broil until golden brown and fully cooked, approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for a few minutes.
- To serve, plate each filet separately with a few tomatoes, then garnish with parsley and chives.