- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 jar Barilla® Marinara sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil+ more for finishing
- ½ cup white wine
- ½ cup black and green olives, sliced
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 pounds Cod
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Adjust the oven shelf to the second level from the top.Pre-heat to broil.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet add wine and bring to a simmer then reduce by half.
Add Marinara and bring to a simmer. Add olives, capers and vinegar.
Season each piece of fish with salt and pepper then place on top of the sauce; top with fresh thyme.
Broil until the fish is cooked through.Remove from the oven and drizzle with olive oil before serving.