Chickpea Pesto Salad
Liven up a chickpea salad by adding a little pesto, diced red onions, and a sprinkle of feta cheese.
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 4 servings
- ¼ cup Barilla® Basil Pesto
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons Feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons red onion, diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1In a large skillet toast pine nuts and set aside.
2In a large bowl, combine pesto with chickpeas, red onion, toasted pine nuts, salt and pepper and evenly coat with pesto.
3Sprinkle Feta on top and serve.