Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 jar Barilla® Marinara sauce
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 1 can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 16-ounce can navy beans, drained
- 1 16-ounce can kidney beans, drained
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Garnish Options: Green onions, cheese, and sour cream
In a medium sized saucepan, heat vegetable oil over medium heat. Add onions, garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add ground turkey, cooking for 3-4 minutes or until meat is browned and cooked through.
Add seasonings, chipotle peppers, and stir.
Add marinara sauce, stock, and water then bring the mixture to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook for 30 minutes.
- Once the meat is tender, add the beans and heat through.
- Serve chili topped with your favorite garnishes.