- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 4 servings
- ½ jar Barilla® Rustic Basil Pesto, divided
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 avocado, cubed
- ¼ red onion
- 1 10-ounce bag Romaine lettuce
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 hard-boiled egg, quartered
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Toss chicken with half of the pesto; season with salt and pepper. Grill chicken until thoroughly cooked (approximately 6-7 minutes each side). Remove chicken from grill and let cool (about 10-12 minutes).
- Once cooled, slice chicken into strips on a cutting board and transfer into a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, add lettuce then arrange: red onion, tomato, cucumber, avocado, feta, and egg. Mix in remaining pesto with lemon juice. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Toss grilled chicken in with the pesto vegetables and serve.