- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 6 servings
- ½ jar Barilla® Rustic Basil Pesto, divided
- 6 6-inch wooden skewers, soaked in water
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place shrimp in a small bowl then toss with half of the pesto, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- One by one skewer the shrimp, approximately 4 shrimp per skewer.
- Lightly oil the grill grates then grill the shrimp 2-3 minutes on each side, or until fully cooked.
- Remove shrimp and place onto a serving platter and drizzle with remaining pesto.