Italian Pesto Potato Salad
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 8 people
- ½ jar Barilla® Creamy Ricotta Pesto
- 1-14 ounce bag of frozen peas, thawed
- 4 Idaho potatoes, diced small
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt and black pepper to taste
1In a medium pot cook the potatoes until tender, but not mushy, cool down and set aside.
2In a large bowl whisk together the pesto and red wine vinegar.
3Once potatoes are cool combine all the ingredients then gently stir together, season to taste with salt and pepper.