- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Ziti
- 1 jar Barilla® Marinara Sauce
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
Bring a large pot of water to boil and cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet sauté zucchini, pepper and onion in olive oil for 4-5 minutes or until slightly browned.
Add sauce and bring to a simmer.
Add ½ cup of pasta cooking water and stir to combine
Drain pasta and combine with the sauce, garnish with cheese before serving.