Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Linguine
- 1 jar Barilla® Creamy Genovese Pesto
- 1 medium potato, peeled and diced ½ inch size
- 1 cup green beans, cut 1 inch
- Salt to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; cook pasta according to package directions.
- One minute into boiling the pasta add potatoes.
- Two minutes later, stir in beans.
- Meanwhile pour pesto into a large bowl, dilute with ½ cup pasta cooking water.
- Drain pasta and vegetables, stir into pesto and mix well until thoroughly combined.