Ingredients for 8 people
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, halved
- ¼ cup, Barilla® Rustic Basil Pesto
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 fresh basil leaves, sliced thin
Place a large pot of water to a boil, season with salt. Add potatoes, bring water back to a boil and cook for an additional 2 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Transfer potatoes to a greased, foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Cool for 10 minutes
- Toss the potatoes with olive oil then bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned and crisp
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and place into a medium bowl, add the pesto and using a metal spoon stir to combine gently. Place back onto baking sheet and bake 10 to 15 minutes more or until potatoes are lightly browned. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve with more pesto and garnish with fresh basil.