Ingredients 14 Servings
- 2 jars Barilla® Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons butter or extra virgin olive oil
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Sauté spinach in butter or olive oil until wilted, chop and set aside.
- Stir together softened cream cheese with chopped spinach and Parmigiano.
- Spread one fourth of the cream cheese mixture onto each large flour tortilla. Spread roughly 1/3 cup of pesto on top of cream cheese mixture, being sure to spread to edges.
- Tightly roll each flour tortilla and cut with a serrated knife. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Enjoy!