Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Orzo
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Tomato poached fish:
- 2 cups Barilla® Roasted Garlic Tomato Sauce
- ¾ cup chicken broth or water
- 1¼ pounds cod fillets, cut into 4 fillets
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
Breadcrumbs:Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, breadcrumbs, and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until they are toasted and golden brown, about 5 to 6 minutes. Remove and transfer to a small bowl.
Fish:Add sauce and broth to a large high-sided sauté pan over medium heat and bring to a gentle simmer. Season fish with salt and pepper. Place fish into the sauce and cover with a lid. Poach the fish for about 6 minutes, until cooked all the way through and can be easily flaked with a fork.
To serve:Place a generous scoop of pasta into a shallow bowl, top with fish, and a big ladle of the sauce. Sprinkle with toasted breadcrumbs and parsley.