Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Rotini
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 jar Barilla® Rustic Basil Pesto sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 cups red and green grapes, halved, divided
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced, divided
- 1½ cups Feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cups cashews, toasted and chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil season with salt and cook pasta 1 minute less than required cooking time.
- Drain pasta and toss with olive oil and place on a sheet tray to cool down.
- In the meantime, in a large bowl add vinegar, mustard and pesto; stir to combine.
- Add cooled pasta, ¾ of the grapes and ¾ of the avocado and gently fold to combine.
- Garnish with cashews, cheese and the remaining grapes and avocado.