Ingredients 4 Servings
- ½ box Barilla® Angel Hair
- 1 jar Barilla® Creamy Ricotta & Arugula Pesto
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, diced
- ½: cup sugar snap peas
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- Sea salt & pepper, to taste
- In a cast iron skillet, heat 1-tablespoon olive oil on medium heat. When hot, add tomatoes. Let sit for 2-3 minutes until tomatoes start to blister; season with sea salt. Then, mix around and cook for about 3 more minutes. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat 1-tablespoon olive oil on medium heat. Add in broccoli, peppers and snap peas. Season with salt and pepper. Cook down for about 7 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cooked vegetables and pasta. Stir in pesto. Then throw in the cherry tomatoes. Enjoy!