Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Elbows (or short cut of choice)
- ¼ cup Barilla® Rustic Basil Pesto
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup cucumber, chopped
- ½ cup red radish, chopped
- ½ cup fresh baby kale or spring mix
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup goat cheese crumble
- ¼ teaspoon Himalaya salt or black salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Fresh basil leaves for garnishing
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and spread on a baking sheet to cool.
- In a large salad-mixing bowl, add cooled pasta and toss well with the pesto.
- Add strawberries, cucumber, tomatoes, radish, kale or spring mix and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle salt, black pepper, goat cheese and a few leaves of fresh basil then gently toss to mix well.
- Serve cold and enjoy this summer favorite!