- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla Veggie Rotini
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bunch kale (chopped)
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 3 roasted red peppers (diced)
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
- ½ cup grated Pecorino cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- In a large skillet, cook garlic in olive oil for 1-2 minutes or until slightly yellow in color.
- Add kale and sauté for 3-4 minutes. Deglaze with white wine.
- Add the roasted red bell peppers and season with salt and pepper.
- In a separate skillet, toast pine nuts until slightly browned, then remove and set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and toss with sauce.
- Remove from heat and add pine nuts and cheese. Stir to combine and serve.
- REMOVE from heat and add pine nuts and cheese
STIR to combine and serve