- 3 g
- Total Fat
- 10 g
- Total Carbs
- 3 g
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Veggie Spaghetti
- 1 cup pancetta
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup fresh Italian parsley, packed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can 14-ounces tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shredded
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile in a food processor grind pancetta, garlic, and parsley to a paste consistency.
- Place mixture in a skillet and cook with olive oil over medium heat for about twenty minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and 1 cup of water then reduce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and toss with sauce.
- Stir in cheese before serving.