Barilla® Veggie Spaghetti
with Parsley & Pancetta Sauce
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Veggie Spaghetti
- 1 cup pancetta
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup fresh Italian parsley, packed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can 14-ounces tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shredded
1Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2Meanwhile in a food processor grind pancetta, garlic, and parsley to a paste consistency.
3Place mixture in a skillet and cook with olive oil over medium heat for about twenty minutes.
4Add tomato sauce and 1 cup of water then reduce. Season with salt and pepper.
5Cook pasta according to package directions.
6Drain and toss with sauce.
7Stir in cheese before serving.