Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® White Fiber Shells
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cups cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 3 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped, divided
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese, cut into four pieces
- Heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and sauté until golden brown.
- Add mushrooms and sauté until golden brown. Add 2 teaspoons of thyme and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving ½ cup of pasta water.
- Add pasta and pasta water to mushroom onion mixture.
- Toss with fresh goat cheese and garnish with remainder of fresh thyme.