Barilla® White Fiber Spaghetti
with Pancetta, Green Olives & Fresno Chiles
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® White Fiber Spaghetti
- 6 ounces pancetta, diced
- 1 cup green olives, halved
- 8 Fresno chilies, roasted, peeled, deseeded and diced
- ¾ cup Manchego cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- Sea salt to taste
1In large skillet over medium heat, cook pancetta until crispy.
2Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water.
3Add olives, chilies, pasta water and pasta to pancetta. Heat through.
4Toss in cheese and season with crushed red pepper and salt.