Chicken and Pasta Stir Fry with Spaghetti & Veggies
Italian stir fry! Spaghetti adds a unique layer into this healthy pasta recipe which features tofu, chicken, broccoli, carrots, and teriyaki sauce. Use White Fiber Spaghetti to pump up the fiber content of this delicious pasta stir fry recipe and make it a well-rounded, soon-to-be family dinner classic.
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® White Fiber Spaghetti
- ½ pound chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into small florets
- ½ cup carrots, thin strips
- 1 cup firm tofu, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- ¾ cup low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon green onions, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet or wok, sauté chicken in peanut oil. Add the broccoli, carrots and tofu and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute, then add teriyaki sauce and cook for another few minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and toss the spaghetti with the sauce and vegetables. Before serving, add sesame oil and stir to combine. Top with green onions and sesame seeds.