Barilla® Spaghetti Vegetable Stir Fry
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® White Fiber Spaghetti
- ½ pound chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into small florets
- ½ cup carrots, thin strips
- 1 cup firm tofu, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- ¾ cup teriyaki (low sodium) sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon green onions, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2Meanwhile in a large skillet or wok, sauté chicken in peanut oil. Add the broccoli, carrots and tofu and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute, then add teriyaki sauce and cook for another few minutes until chicken is cooked through.
4Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and toss with the sauce and vegetables. Before serving, add sesame oil and stir to combine. Top with green onions and sesame seeds.