- 47 g
- 10 g
- 27 g
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Whole Grain Angel Hair
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 2/3 cup pistachios
- 10 leaves fresh basil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup pitted black olives in oil, sliced in rounds
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain reserving ½ cup of the cooking water.
- Meanwhile, make the pesto. In a blender, combine garlic, cheese, pistachio and basil. Add olive oil, salt and pepper; pulse for 15 seconds.
- In a bowl, toss pasta with pesto, olives and tomatoes; slowly adding cooking water as needed to coat pasta. Serve and enjoy.