- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Whole Grain Rotini
- 4 small zucchini, diced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 4 leaves fresh basil, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, freshly grated
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet, add garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Season zucchini with sea salt. Add zucchini to the skillet and sauté for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add cherry tomatoes and sauté until skins are slightly blistered and the tomatoes are heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain pasta, add to the skillet, and toss with basil and cheese.