- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Whole Grain Spaghetti
- 1 jar Barilla® Rustic Basil Pesto
- 4 chicken breast, cut in half lengthwise and pounded
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped and divided
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, divided
- 3 cups broccoli small florets
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- Marinate chicken breast with 2 garlic cloves, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, black pepper and 2 sprigs thyme for about 2 hours.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- In a skillet sauté remaining garlic in olive oil.
- Just before garlic turns yellow add broccoli and sauté 3 minutes.
- Add cherry tomatoes and sauté for 2 minutes, season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, grill the chicken on both sides until cooked thoroughly, season with salt and cut into strips.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and toss with veggies and pesto.
- Top with grilled chicken and remaining thyme leaves before serving.