- total Fat
- Total carbohydrate
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla Whole Grain Spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic Chopped
- 2 Zucchini Sliced With Peeler
- 2 Yellow Squash Sliced With Peeler
- 14 ounces San Marzano Tomatoes Canned
- 1/2 cup Water
- 10 leaves Fresh Basil Cut Into Strips
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese Grated
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and sauté until slightly yellow in color.
- Cook pasta 1 minute less than recommended cook time on package.
- Meanwhile, add zucchini and yellow squash to the skillet and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and ½ cup water. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta and add to the skillet. Toss with the sauce.
- Let pasta continue to cook in the skillet for 1 minute. Turn off heat and toss in basil. Top with Parmigiano cheese before serving.
- Toss with the sauce
- Let pasta continue to cook in the skillet for 1 minute
- TURN off heat and toss in basil
- TOP with Parmigiano cheese before serving