Barilla® Whole Grain Thin Spaghetti
with Barilla® Marinara Sauce, Romano Cheese & Parsley
Ingredients 7 Servings
Ingredients for 7 people
- 1 box Barilla® Whole Grain Thin Spaghetti
- 1 jar Barilla® Marinara Sauce
- 1/3 cup Romano Cheese, Grated
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Heat Marinara Sauce in a medium sized skillet on medium-low heat.
- Meanwhile, cook Whole Grain Thin Spaghetti according to package directions.
- Add cooked pasta to sauce and toss. Finish with parsley, cheese and olive oil.