Ingredients 2 Servings
- 6 ounces Barilla® Whole Grain Linguine
- 2 ounces Barilla® Creamy Genovese Pesto sauce
- ⅔ cup cauliflower florets
- 1 ounce sundried tomatoes, in olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red raisins
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper for taste
- Bring a pot of water to boil; blanch cauliflower 1-2 min until semi-soft, set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium heat add olive oil, cauliflower, tomatoes, and raisins, seasoning to taste.
- Drain pasta and add to skillet.
- Remove skillet from stove and add pesto. Toss until well combined.