- total fat
- total carbohydrate
Ingredients for 12 people
- 1 box Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne
- 1 jar Barilla® Marinara sauce
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- ½ pound ground beef
- 1 package (8 oz.) light cream cheese
- 3/4 cup light sour cream;1 can black beans, drained
- 3/4 cup queso fresco cheese
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 1 avocado, diced; 1 lime, juiced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and preheat oven to 375° F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and toss with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and place the sheets flat on a tray to cool down.
- In a large skillet, sauté ground beef with 2 tablespoons of olive oil until golden brown and cooked through. Season with salt and pepper. Add marinara sauce and bring to a simmer.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and black beans. Stir to combine and season with salt and pepper.
- In a 13" x 9” baking dish, spread 1 cup of the meat sauce and top with 4 sheets of lasagne. Spread 1-½ cups of sauce and half the cream cheese mixture then top with 4 more sheets of lasagne. Repeat for one additional layer.
- For the top layer, add the remaining meat sauce and queso fresco. Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove the foil to let the top brown (approximately 5 minutes).
- Remove from the oven and top with pico de gallo, avocado and a drizzle of lime juice before serving.