Baked pasta with ricotta cream
Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @dinoperronechef
Ingredients 2 Servings
- 200 grams of tortiglioni alla norma
- 20 grams of breadcrumbs
- 100 grams of salted ricotta cheese
- 50 ml milk
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Place the tortiglioni alla norma in a baking dish and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Grate the salted ricotta in a container, add the milk and blend with an immersion blender.
- Blanch a few basil leaves in boiling water, then remove from water and let stand in a container with cold water and ice.
- Now blend the basil with the immersion blender, adding more breadcrumbs as you go. Strain the mixture through a colander.
- Remove the pan with the tortiglioni from the oven, serve and decorate with the salted ricotta cream and basil cream.