Leftover pasta lasagna
Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @midivertoacucinare
Ingredients 5 Servings
- 100g butter
- 1L milk
- 100g flour
- 200g leftover penne with pesto
- 150g diced mozzarella cheese
- 150g speck
- 100g parmesan cheese
- Prepare the béchamel sauce:
- Put butter and flour in a saucepan and stir.
- Add boiling-hot milk and stir.
- Add salt and spices.
- When our mixture becomes creamy, we have béchamel sauce.
- Add the béchamel sauce to the pasta and mix it well.
- Add diced cheese and speck.
- A sprinkling of parmesan cheese and mix it.
- Layer the mixture into the baking dish alternating béchamel sauce, cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 180° for 25 minutes.
- And our lasagna is ready to be served!