Neapolitan pasta fritters
Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @pasqualecannata_
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 400 grams rigatoni n89 with mushrooms and sausage
- Sunflower seed oil
- 200 ml water
- 200 grams of flour
- 200 grams of semolina
- 100 grams of grana padano cheese
- Place the leftover rigatoni in an ovenproof dish and let it rest in the refrigerator.
- Once cooled, roll out the rigatoni on a flat surface and, using a pastry cutter, cut out discs of pasta.
- Separately prepare a mixture by mixing together the water and flour with the help of a whisk.
- At the same time let the sunflower seed oil that will be used to fry the fritters heat on the stove.
- Dip the discs of rigatoni in the water and flour mixture and then bread them in semolina.
- When the oil has reached the right temperature, dip the breaded rigatoni discs and wait until the surfaces are golden brown.
- Absorb the excess oil and serve with a sprinkling of grated grana padano cheese.