Pasta al tegamino
Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @lacicciariccia
Ingredients 2 Servings
- 100 grams of penne with pesto
- 50 grams of butter
- 50 grams of flour
- 500 ml milk
- 125 grams of mozzarella cheese
- 50 grams of grated parmesan cheese
- Melt the butter inside a saucepan over low heat.
- Gradually add the sifted flour and milk, then stir with a whisk until the desired consistency for the béchamel sauce is achieved.
- Dice a mozzarella and mix it together with the leftover pesto pasta.
- Add some of the béchamel sauce and stir.
- Take a small pan, pour a small layer of béchamel sauce, add the pasta and cover further with béchamel sauce and a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for half an hour at 180 degrees, then let cool and serve!