Potatoes and provola pasta casserole
Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @nonnanellaa
Ingredients 3 Servings
- Leftover fusilli pasta n98
- 250g béchamel sauce
- 90gr ham (3 slices approximately)
- 60gr smoked scamorza cheese
For homemade béchamel sauce:
- 50gr butter
- 1/2 L milk
- 50gr flour
- Prepare the béchamel sauce (optional).
- Grease a baking dish with olive oil and pour in the pasta from the day before.
- Arrange it well and top it with béchamel sauce, parmesan cheese, ham and finally smoked scamorza cheese.
- Layer it with more pasta and put the béchamel sauce, scamorza cheese and parmesan cheese on top again.
- Finally bake everything at 180° for 10 minutes.