Spaghetti nests with cream cheese
Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @eatsgiulia
Ingredients 1 Servings
- 100 grams of spaghetti aglio, olio e peperoncino
- Sunflower seed oil
- 60 grams of vegan cream cheese
- Take the leftover spaghetti and create rings using your hands.
- Place the spaghetti rings on a frying pan already sprinkled with hot oil.
- Let them cook until the rings are golden brown, then remove them from the heat, add a pinch of salt and decorate them with spreadable cheese.
- Add the tomato sauce and a sprinkling of oregano.