- TOTAL FAT
- TOTAL CARBOHYDRATES
Ingredients 2 Recipe Servings
- 160g Barilla Chickpea Casarecce
- 200g pumpkin, peeled and roughly chopped
- 70g leeks, finely sliced
- 90g broccoli, cut in to florets
- 80g Parmigiano Reggiano
- 30g butter
- 40g olives
- 20g fresh sage, chopped
- 30ml Extra Virgin Olive oil Salt and sweet paprika
1. Peel the pumpkin, chop and boil in a small amount of water. Blend, and season to taste with salt, chopped sage and olive oil. The sauce should be nice and smooth.
2. Grill the broccoli florets for three minutes in a hot pan with a drizzle of olive oil. Add the sliced leeks and cook for another minute.
3. Cook the Barilla Casarecce in boiling salted water for 9 minutes then drain and add to the pumpkin sauce. Add the broccoli, grilled leeks and olives and drizzle with olive oil. Season with sweet paprika and Parmigiano Reggiano and serve.