- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
Ingredients for 4 people
- 250g Barilla Egg Pappardelle
- 1 leek, cut in 0.5cm slices
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 100g button mushrooms, cut in quarters
- 100g oyster mushrooms, sliced
- 25g dry porcini mushrooms, soaked in water
- ½ glass of white wine
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1 jar Barilla Basilico Sauce
- 80g Pecorino Cheese, grated
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Rock salt, for pasta water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
TO STARTBring a large pot of water to the boil and add rock salt.
COOK THE VEGETABLESIn a large fry pan, cook the leeks, garlic and rosemary in a little oil. Once golden, add all of the mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes. Add wine and allow it to evaporate.
ADD THE SAUCEAdd the Basilico sauce and bring to a simmer. Cook for 5 minutes on low heat, stirring occasionally.
COOK THE PASTADrop the Pappardelle into the boiling water and cook as per the instructions on the packet. Leave for 2 minutes before stirring.
COMBINE AND SERVEDrain the pasta one minute before the suggested cooking time. Toss the pasta with the sauce and cook for a further minute. Remove from the heat, add the cheese and serve with a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive oil.