Learn the art of perfect pasta and master the Italian classics at Sydney's top Italian cooking school.Hands-on Classes: $90 per person
Demonstrations & Master Classes: $60 per person
Cost of $90 per person includes prosecco and antipasto on arrival, all food and glass of wine with your meal, and generous goodie bag to take home.
Each hands-on class is intimate, with only 16 people, and interactive: you learn, you cook and you eat! At demonstrations and Chef Master Classes, participants watch from their table; tasting the delicious results of the Chefs efforts throughout the class. All classes include Prosecco and antipasto on arrival, all food and a glass of wine with your meal, plus a generous goodie bag to take home.
Team Building classes are also available as customised hands-on experience for corporate teams. Groups of up to 24 can be catered for. Please contact us to tailor a class for your team.
FOR BOOKINGS AND ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT SILVIA:
Phone: 02 8585 3911
E-mail: [email protected]
A Day in Rome
- Spaghetti alla “Carbonara” authentic recipe
- 'Saltimbocca alla Romana', veal scaloppine with eggs & Pecorino cheese frittataSaturday 22nd July 11.00am –1.30pm
Hearty Winter Flavours
- Lasagne with mixed mushrooms and Taleggio cheese
- Polenta with “Carbonada” (pulled beef) & grappaThursday 3rd August 6.00-8.30pm
- Beef Carpaccio with vegetable salad and Pesto
- Potatoes Gnocchi with jerusalem artichokes and Gorgonzola cheese
The World of Pasta
- Home-made green ravioli filled with smoked Provola
- Egg Tagliatelle with lamb shank, rosemary & pumpkinThursday 26th October 6.00-8.30pm
- Bruschette & Italian tapas
- Warm Orecchiette pasta salad with marinated scallops, zucchini, and Sundried Tomato Pesto
Thursday 16th November 6.00-8.30pm
Saturday 18th November 11.00am –1.30pm