Learn the art of perfect pasta and master the Italian classics at Sydney's top Italian cooking school.Hands-on Classes: $100 per person
Demonstrations & Master Classes: $65 per person
The cost of $100 or $65 per person includes cocktails and antipasto on arrival; all food with matching Italian wines and a goodie bag with Barilla products and the chef’s recipes to take home.
Team Building classes are also available as customised hands-on experience for corporate teams. Groups of up to 24 can be catered for. Please contact us to tailor a class for your team.
FOR BOOKINGS AND ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
Phone: 02 8585 3909
E-mail: [email protected]
Hands-on Cooking Class with Vincenzo's Plate.
This is your chance to meet with YouTube sensation Vincenzo's Plate. Join Vincenzo for a night of delicious Italian home cooking - perfect for your upcoming date night.
- ENTREE: Crispy skin salmon served with Pesto Genovese and warm vegetable salad
- MAIN: Tagliatelle with pistachio cream, glazed citrus and prawns
- DESSERT: Strawberry and ricotta mousse delight with a Baiocchi base
When: 6pm, Thursday 7th February.
Masterclass with Matteo Zamboni.
Join us for a delicious night of contemporary Italian cooking with Matteo Zamboni of Jonah's. Learn how easy it is to cook like a chef at home! In an intimate setting Matteo will create two dishes for you to enjoy:
- ENTREE: Casarecce, with prawns, zucchini and mint
- MAIN: Confit duck leg and roasted breast
When: 6pm, Thursday 21st Feb.
Masterclass with Paula Bacchia.
Italy through the regions – visit the Adriatic coast of Italy with author, cooking class and food tour host, Paola Bacchia of Italy On My Mind. Paola will take you through three dishes from her recent ‘Adriatico’ cook book:
- Entrée: Mixed dinner party crostini
- Main: Rigatoni with radicchio and pork sausage ragu
- Dessert: Presnitz with Mulino Bianco (a cake from Trieste)
When: 6pm, Thursday 4th July
Gift vouchers available.