BARILLA PESTO POTATO SALAD
WITH SUNDRIED TOMATOES AND PARMIGIANO REGGIANO CHEESE
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
- 1kg cocktail potatoes
- 150g sundried tomatoes, preserved in olive oil
- 150g rocket salad, washed
- 2 tbsp toasted pine-nuts toasted
- 50g Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
For the dressing
- 1 jar Barilla Pesto Genovese
- 4 tbsp oil from sundried tomatoes
- Juice of one lemon
- Black pepper
1 TO STARTWash the potatoes and boil in salted water until just cooked. Drain.
2 PREPARE THE SUNDRIED TOMATOESDrain the sundried tomatoes, keeping the oil. Slice finely.
3 PREPARE THE DRESSINGPrepare the dressing by thoroughly blending the Barilla Pesto Genovese, oil, lemon juice and pepper.
4 COMBINE AND SERVECut the potatoes into quarters or slices. Mix the tomatoes and warm potatoes with the dressing, cover and leave for 30 minutes. Transfer to a serving plate and top with rocket, pine nuts and finish with Parmigiano Reggiano.