BARILLA PESTO POTATO SALAD
WITH SUNDRIED TOMATOES AND PARMIGIANO REGGIANO CHEESE
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1kg cocktail potatoes
- 150g sundried tomatoes, preserved in olive oil
- 150g rocket salad, washed
- 2 tbsp toasted pine-nuts toasted
- 50g Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
For the dressing
- 1 jar Barilla Pesto Genovese
- 4 tbsp oil from sundried tomatoes
- Juice of one lemon
- Black pepper
TO STARTWash the potatoes and boil in salted water until just cooked. Drain.
PREPARE THE SUNDRIED TOMATOESDrain the sundried tomatoes, keeping the oil. Slice finely.
PREPARE THE DRESSINGPrepare the dressing by thoroughly blending the Barilla Pesto Genovese, oil, lemon juice and pepper.
COMBINE AND SERVECut the potatoes into quarters or slices. Mix the tomatoes and warm potatoes with the dressing, cover and leave for 30 minutes. Transfer to a serving plate and top with rocket, pine nuts and finish with Parmigiano Reggiano.