Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Angel Hair
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 Medium Red Onion, Sliced Thin
- 1 pound Lobster
- 3 tablespoons White Wine
- 2 Fresh Plum Tomatoes, Diced, Peeled
- 10 leaves Fresh Basil, Chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and onion; sauté 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add lobster meat to skillet and continue cooking 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally.
- Add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Add wine and tomatoes; continue cooking for 2 minutes. Stir in basil.
- Cook Angel Hair for 1 minute less than package directions. Drain, reserving 1/3 cup of pasta cooking water.
- Add hot pasta and reserved cooking water to sauce mixture and mix well.
Transfer to a serving platter or bowl and serve. Drizzle with additional olive oil if desired.