with Pesto Sauce & Cherry Tomatoes
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 package Barilla® Rigatoni
- 1 jar Barilla® Basil Pesto
- ¼ cup pistachios (chopped)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (halved)
- salt to taste
- ½ cup parmigiano cheese (optional)
1Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2Cook the pasta according to the package directions and drain 1 minute less than required cooking time; reserve ½ cup of cooking water.
3In a large bowl add the pesto, cooking liquid, cherry tomatoes and pasta then stir to combine.
4Top the pasta with pistachios and cheese.